WELCOME TO MY WORLD

WELCOME TO MY WORLD
SPRING CLEAINING CAN BE FUN

Welcome to my work blog.

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoy it, and pass my name onto others (cheeky), if you are a fellow crocheter(?) then you are doubly welcome, if you are just browsing, thank you for browsing me.

This blog is all about the things, people and images that inspire me and my work! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

About Me

My photo
mother of two, boys aged 24 and 26, dont know or cant remember my true hair colour. love meeting new people and learning new things, love long bus journies and walks, never know what you might discover on the way.

Monday 1 August 2011

HELP

I am desperate my dear friends, I am in need of help! I have been complimented on my jewellery and my drawings, as seen on my other blog, but I have no idea how to proceed. Ideally I would like to get my drawings published and my jewellery and objects exhibited, but have ni idea how to go about this. Any suggestions dear hearts? All contributions and advisement will be dearly appreciated, much love as always. xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment