WELCOME TO MY WORLD

WELCOME TO MY WORLD
SPRING CLEAINING CAN BE FUN

Welcome to my work blog.

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoy it, and pass my name onto others (cheeky), if you are a fellow crocheter(?) then you are doubly welcome, if you are just browsing, thank you for browsing me.

This blog is all about the things, people and images that inspire me and my work! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

About Me

My photo
mother of two, boys aged 24 and 26, dont know or cant remember my true hair colour. love meeting new people and learning new things, love long bus journies and walks, never know what you might discover on the way.

Tuesday 5 January 2010

I am feeling very positive about this year. I have an invitation to One Year On at New Designers, I am doing new work, and intend to join the Society of Designer Craftsmen this year. I was invited to join last year but financial difficulties and family problems meant that I never took up the invitation. I also joined 'every creative', and I am on My space and Face book. My work is crochet, combining 'found' objects and jewellery techniques, I am also looking for a job!!

My great-niece was diagnosed with Leukaemia a few months ago, and she is only three years old. She is due to undergo severe chemo in the next few weeks, my thoughts are continuously with her and her mum, my niece KATIE, who has been incredibly brave throughout. My sister is doubly courageous as they are both her babies, her grand daughter and daughter, both going through so much.

Families are so strong in a crisis and pull together. I am due to become a Grandmother myself in August this year. My eldest son is about to become a father at 26!!! A hopeful year indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment